3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering
FastParts carries out a professional 3D scanning service, capable of reconstructing the model, texture and color of the desired object.
The file obtained from the 3D scan it can be supplied in the most common formats (STL, OBJ, etc) or 3D printed directly, based on the request and feasibility.
- measurement and reverse engineering
- conservation of historical and artistic heritage
- design of prostheses and medical devices
- creation of anatomical models
- 3D printing of prototypes
With the Reverse Engineering process it is possible to analyze and reconstruct a product for which the original projects or three-dimensional modeling files are not possessed.
Reverse Engineering allows you to study and customize an existing object, to improve its appearance and functionality.